Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Please bear with me while I try and update this. I know it has been awhile since I have posted anything. The first part of March I had to stop working and things seem to be going down ever since then. My feet have gotten really really bad, it hurts to even stand up or even put any pressure on them anymore. The polyneuropathy in them has gotten worse and the medication the doctor had given me to take I had to increase due to the pain but when that happened it counteracted against my seizure medicine and I had to decrease it. I am so thankful that I haven't been having any problems with the seizures lately. I try and do things around the house but it isn't very successful on a daily basis. When I quit working the polyneuropahty was all the way up to my knees but since then it has gone back down to just my ankles and feet, but is it ever painful. Say some prayers for me.
I told Richard that since I have been doing B.L.A.S.T. at church my feet have been getting worse and I told him that it is nothing but the devil trying to get me to stop but that is not going to happen. Those boys are so special and are such a blessing to be with each week. We had been working on the Armor of God and I had them lay on a piece of paper and drew them on it. We would work on a different piece of armor each week and when finished they have a soldier of themself wearing the Armor of God . It is really a blessing to be with them on Sunday. Keep praying that we can find someone to help us, we really need someone.
Ever want something to do for children that isn't messy? Take a bottle of water and put one of the individual packets of kool-aid in it, put the lid back on it and let them shake it up. One week I had found a box of the individual kool-aid (but this one was lemonaide) that Missy would take to school with her, and decided that since she doesn't want them anymore. I decided to use them for the boys. When the boys got into B.L.A.S.T. I had a bottle of water and a packet of kool-aid sitting out for each one of them. I would put the kool-aid into the water and put the lid back on it and let the boys have it. They got to shake the bottle up and make the water turn into kool-aid and one of the boys told me that they got to make kool-aid like God made the earth (we had been working on Noah's Ark). Ever since they ask if they can have their water/kool-aid ever Sunday.
Missy is a senior this year and has started this year out in a bang. She called me the Monday and told me that she was elected President of FCCLA Club. I was doing my usual daily thing yesterday when I got a call from the school and one of her teachers was calling to tell me thank you for letting Missy take her class and she is really excited about having her in her class. It is so hard to believe that she is a Senior this year. Her and her daddy (Dawg) really have gotten close and are always picking on each other. Want a funny laugh, Richard was in the bedroom and Missy took him some popcorn in "Dawg's bowl". Those two are always picking on each other, they get to be really funny some of the things they do.
Please, keep us in your prayers.

No comments: