Thursday, February 28, 2008

Hard to believe that today is February 28th, yesterday Ricky was 23 years old. Doesn't seem like that long when the doctor told Richard and I that he wanted to induce labor. I will never forget that day (February 27th). Richard and I were in one of the labor rooms with a wall between us and the lady in the next room. Sounded like she was having a really hard time. One time she started screaming and I looked over at Richard and he asked me "Are you sure you want to do this?" (Kinda late to decide not to have a baby). Everything went really good and we had a beautiful little boy who is now 23 years old and has a little boy of his own. Richard and I are really proud of him and will never forget the lady on the other side of the wall yelling and screaming. He has been such a blessing and are so thankful for being able to enjoy the past 23 years watching him grow up.

Ricky and Missy are both such a blessing and are growing up so fast. Missy is a junior in high school - that is really hard to believe. Richard and I were talking the other day and kinda got a laugh, we were talking about when Missy gets a boyfriend, that poor guy is going to be on the front line. Ricky and Honey are both really protective of Missy. We get a laugh every day. Honey is really protective with her. She doesn't like anyone to bother Missy. Going to be interesting to see what happens.

1 comment:

Missy said...

I dont need no stinken bf