Friday, December 7, 2007

This has been a really long week and am I glad it is Friday. Ever feel like you are nothing but a problem. Right now that is how I feel. I'm sitting here at work right now trying to file folders, and the morning usual and not bump my foot. It is really hard. I am so thankful for my job and the people that I work with. Everyone here has been such a big help. They all are so helpful. I feel like I haven't done anything but be a burden to everyone.
Missy and Richard are so wonderful. I don't know what I could do without them. By the time I get off of work I am really exhausted and in pain, it is hard to walk some days my whole foot is hurting so bad. The two of them try so hard to keep me off my foot, it is really hard to keep from going straight to bed when I get home off of work with my foot propped up. But I try to keep going.
Thank you Missy and Richard for everything you do.

No comments: