Tuesday, December 11, 2007

3 Weeks and counting

Well, it was 3 weeks Saturday since the accident. I am so ready to get my shoe back on and do things with Missy and Richard. I really do miss the time we spend together, even though it may be working most of the time. She has been asking me to go to Wal Mart with her but we haven't gone yet.
I did make it to church Sunday. Little Josh is such a sweetheart. He was so concerned about me and wanted to know what happened. He told me that he had been praying for me while I was out.
I got to put my shoe on this morning just long enough to go from the garage to the car and from the car to the front door of my office (you touch the front of Missy's car standing at the garage door if that gives you an idea of how long it was on) and then it came off fast.
Missy and I went to get her letter jacket fixed, again, yesterday and it will be at lease 2 to 3 weeks before it is ready. Hope they will have it done before Christmas since it was going to be her gift from us to her.
Well, guess I better get back to work.

No comments: