Monday, January 28, 2008

Today is Monday, January 28th, it has been awhile since I have posted anything. I have been really busy in more than one way. The holidays are over and things are beginning to slow down some.

Ever feel like nothing ever goes right? Well, it has been that way lately but Sunday during BLAST was so encouraging. Josh, was the only one there and the two of us worked on our Ten Commandment booklet. We pasted the words, stone on the outside and then on the inside we had a picture for each commandment. (Thank you Missy for finding all the pictures and printing everything out for us. They are really good). We looked and talked about each of the commandment and the picture, we didn't get to finish it yet. And then I showed him the picture that went with the commandment and he could tell me the commandment and what it mean't. That there was such an encouragment. I am so thankful that I am able to work with them.

Missy has really been a blessing. Richard and I came home from work the other day and walked in the door and let me tell you what. Soon as we opened the door to go inside, we got a HUGE surprise. Missy had dinner all cooked and ready to eat. She even had the table all set and ready to sit down and eat. Richard gave her a hard time about a candle lit on the table. That wasn't the first time she has done that lately, it has been so nice coming home from work and having supper sitting on the table ready to eat. You are such a blessing and we both love you very much.

No comments: